These days there is a lot of pressure coming from all around and although you might think it would make the decision easier, it doesn't. What if I don't want to be an engineer or a dentist, allthough I know I could earn a lot with those jobs?
To be honest the main problem with this whole "choosing an ideal career" -thing is that I have no clue neither what I want to do nor what I would be good at. I feel like I'm way too young to make a decisions that big. And yet everything I do now will effect my future in one or another way. I feel so lost.
And yet, I'm still quite hopeful that I will find my dream job one day. It might take time and maybe a few wrong choices, but I will not give up and neither should anyone else. It just takes time to define yourself.
The most important things, when choosing a perfekt job, are listening to yourself, taking the time you need and never giving up, no matter how difficult it might be.
Looking for my future, Eve X(oxo)



Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Wanna define me? Go ahead.