sunnuntai 6. huhtikuuta 2014

Have to be a princess

And to be more specific a Disney princess.

I been thinking about what is it that keep people so caught on Disney princess movies. What is it that makes me and so many others watch the oldest and the latest of those movies all over again?

Part of it is definitely the stories that are so beautiful and touching. Created and done by the best in the industry. 


But even bigger part are the characters and their beauty. And not the one showing outside but the one inside. The way that they always keep smiling through the difficulties they face. 


I have so much to learn from all of the pricesses. I know that they are not perfect but they all have so great personalities and inspiring ways to take what ever comes. Ways to keep smiling and laughing even when nothing goes right.


It takes much to be everything in the pic but as well it gives a lot. Everyday I'm learning to be a better person step by step.

     Just wanted to say thank you 
               Disney princesses, Eve X(oxo)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Wanna define me? Go ahead.