Tytydytyttydyyy FOOD!
And to be more specific: breakfast!
Which is also the most important meal of the whole day. And that's something I just learned the hard way.
So I read this super awesome article that said it's totally okay to eat something sweet for breakfast. And actually more than just okay it's kind of good for you because then you don't crave for sweets at night when you are more likely to overeat.
For most of the people it's probably just a terrible nightmare to eat something sweet at morning but for me it's a dream come true. I can eat a cookie or drink hot chocolate without feeling any guilt (though I never feel guilty for what I eat). I know that it's still not that healty and honestly I also love to eat berries or fruits and quark or cottage cheese and stuff like that but this is awesome!
I'm not going to ever understand where this all came from but oh well. Maybe I just had to share these good news with you all.
Much love and great breakfasts, Eve X(oxo)


Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Wanna define me? Go ahead.