tiistai 8. huhtikuuta 2014

What I wanna be

I never really knew what I want to be when and while I grow up. I tried to figure it out too hard and got convinced that I didn't know the answer. 

But then this one night I was watching a silly tv show that turned out to actually be quite educational in some ways. It gave me a pretty good answer about what I want to be. 


I realised that it's simple but not easy:

1. I want to be someone who really cares about others.

2. Someone who forgives people and gives them a second chance.

3. Someone who is reliable and honest.

4. Someone who sees the best in everything and in everyone.

5. Someone who trust and loves.

6. Someone who learns from her mistakes and always tries to be a better person. 

And last but not least someone who is a real friend, good sister, easy child, kind girlfriend and understanding in all areas of life. 



                                                                  Eve X(oxo)



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Wanna define me? Go ahead.