Mine was just fine. Not too much too do but not too less eighter. One problem only. It was way too short for me.
My vacation was filled with things I love like movies and hanging out with friends and sleeping long and so on. No thoughts about school, no hurry from one place to another and most of all no unhappines at all.
With all of that this vacation was exactly what I wanted and needed it to be! Probably I have now a little bit more power to study these last months of our school year.
And because I'm not really in the mood for writing right now this post will be kind of short. But I'll write more soon. Or late, we'll see. I'll try my best.
With all of that this vacation was exactly what I wanted and needed it to be! Probably I have now a little bit more power to study these last months of our school year.
And because I'm not really in the mood for writing right now this post will be kind of short. But I'll write more soon. Or late, we'll see. I'll try my best.
All yours, Eve X(oxo)


Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Wanna define me? Go ahead.