lauantai 25. toukokuuta 2013

Bestfriends are forever

Do you have someone in your life who's above all others? 

If you do, do you remember to remind her/him about that? I think I don't at least not too often. 
So this post is written for my bestfriend, my only one, my one above all others. 


We met ages ago when we were less than two years old. I guess it was like love at the first sight. Not that I could remember it. We have basically always been bestfriends. And before I used to remind her how much she means to me every once in a while but now I think I haven't done that in ages and I feel kind of guilty. I think that I have been there for her as much as I can and so has she but sometimes it's good to clothe your feelings and actions in to words. It's like an implicit agreement that we defend and help each other when needed. 


It's really important for everybody to have someone you can count on and share all your secrets with. Sadly everybody doesn't have that good of a friend and that's why I feel really lucky to have her by my side. We do fight and all sometimes but we always forgive each other quickly. 


This blog have been my secret from everyone even from my her. And now I will tell her that this blog exist. Scary as fuck! I hope she reads at least this post through and identify herself. And I hope that she gets that she means the world to me and she really always comes first. (Also I hope that she won't reveal this blog to anyone else yet.) No one who knows me by my real name have ever read this blog. And I hope that anytime soon no one else than her will.

    Together we are stronger, Eve X(oxo)



2 kommenttia:

  1. wow ur all posts are so damn great :) this one was the best one, i bet ;) <3 love you :*

    VastaaPoista

Wanna define me? Go ahead.