maanantai 20. toukokuuta 2013

Live the life you love

I had this very wierd kind of a flashback earlier today. All of a sudden I felt like listening to some songs I loved when I was younger, like over five years ago.


So now when I got home I started to listen to those. And those aren't that bad at all! Yes quite old and really worn out but still. Those brought so many awesome memories back to my mind. And even thought it's lovely to remember how my life was few years ago it kind of makes me want to cry. Because I can't have those times back. It's like all gone in a good and in a bad way. 


Have you ever thought how easy it really is to forget your past? 

Or not like totally forget but not to think about it for a long while? 


About your childhood memories and friends and so on. People just doesn't think about that staff too often. Everyone (or almoust everyone) lives in this day not in the past. Like I do. Which is good ofcourse. But sometimes it's nice to look back and remember everything. 

Just close your eyes for while and look back. Do it now and you may find yourself smiling. Past is an awesome escape sometimes but it's not a place to stay. That's something you need to keep in mind too. Because if you stay there too long you might get lost. 

                                         
                                       Love yourselfs now and forever, Eve X(oxo)




2 kommenttia:

  1. aww, this post is so beautiful:3 do you like pretty little liars:3?

    VastaaPoista

Wanna define me? Go ahead.