keskiviikko 18. syyskuuta 2013

Mean girls

Everyone knows some. And there is little some in everyone. 

I've been really thinking about this topic lately. Not because someone have been mean to me but because I might have been mean to someone. Not totally on purpose but still. 

Now I'm trying to change. I'm trying to be nice to everyone until I really know them. Because I found out that you really can not judge the book by its covers. 

Being mean isn't only black and white, it's full of different greys. Because you can be mean straight to someone or behind their back. You can be mean to someone once or twice or multiple times when it really becames bullying. You can also be a bit mean or absolutely cruel. 

There is two ways to be mean too. You can do mean stuff towards somebody or see mean stuff done towards somebody and don't try to stop it. Both are equally bad and unexeptable.


There is so many new faces in my classes now that I've started school again. Different faces than the old ones but that's no cause to bully anyone. Everyone should get to know these people before judging at all. Honestly it's an impossible mission to get to know all of them but I wouldn't mind some new friends. Though I love my old ones too. 

                                            Be nice, Eve X(oxo)



2 kommenttia:

  1. True, everyone of us have that dark side... I like the way you write ^^

    VastaaPoista

Wanna define me? Go ahead.