What do you think?
People change memories don't?
People change memories don't?
Is that true at all? I think that memories can change too and I think they do change. Think about your childhood. It were great, weren't it? Or at least you remember it as a great time. Probably you don't remember that well all the times you were hurt or so on. Yeah, now you think that yes you do! You were almoust dying sometimes, weren't you? Thats because you remember the good times as a super great times and those bad times as a supersuper bad times.
Your mind and brains play tricks on you changing your memories. So yes, memories do change, because afterwards you look at them differently. Like through lensis that color the view. Mostly in a good way.
It's always nice just get together with old friends and memorise your childhood. It's funny how differently you might remember the same things. I think that eventhought my childhood wasn't completely perfect, it was pretty awesome. I hope you do too! I had great friends (and I still have some of those as friends), great parents, great brother, great relatives, great home and great hobbys.
Love, Eve X(oxo)
Love, Eve X(oxo)



Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Wanna define me? Go ahead.