maanantai 1. lokakuuta 2012

Lack of patience

It's been a while. Again. Hopefully some of you guys are patient and can stand that fact of me being the worst blogger ever. I do have a life outside this blog and right now it's taking over.


Patient is a word thats not included in my life too much at all. Thats sad but true I really am not patient at all. Ever. And lately its been a problem. Specially to someone I wanted to hold on. But because of my own mistakes couldn't. I had to let go her. And after that person was truly special to me I really already miss him. I  loved our times together and now I been crying my self to sleep but in the other hand I've been kind of happy. 


It's probably true that some people just came to leave as well as others came to stay. I see now that this one came to leave. And I am happy that this person leaved now because later it could have been too late. 

Still I can't help thinking, was it my fault he left? I dont know. 
Could I have done something different? Yes. I definitely could have. 
But would I have done something different? Probably not. But there is always two sides on the coin. 


Hopefully you all have had a great start for this autumn! Eve X(oxo)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Wanna define me? Go ahead.