So what I was really about to write...
I kind of forgot.
I was probably about to write something like; everyone has the dark side of their own. And I think that's not bad at all. World would be kind of boring without those dark or "bad" sides. I don't mean that there should be reallyreally bad staff like wars or anything, no! I'm just saying that I have it, you have it, everyone has it, so how could it be entirely bad?
Dark side can be full of secrets or full of lies depending on a person. Secrets can be bad, but mostly they're good. They keep it all together. Lies are, on the contrary, mostly just bad. But they're also keeping it all together. They are both kind of needed, I think, thought some people might think those are unnecessary and unneeded things.


Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Wanna define me? Go ahead.