lauantai 10. marraskuuta 2012

Love & don't lie

Big or small, lies are lies. Right?

I believe that pretty much everyone tells some white lies every once in a while. At least I do, not often but still. I think it's not a superduper bad thing really, if those lies actually are tiny and aren't told too often. 


Small lies like; "I did it already", when you haven't done it or "I never do so", when you really do are okay every once in a while. It isn't criminal, you know, but you should always keep in mind that it matters who you lie to! Never lie to a friend, I tell you, that's the biggest mistake. Really. 

And anyhow the truth is almost always the better choice. 'Cause you don't want to mess up your life, do you?


Keep in mind that sometimes lying is way too easy option and that's exactly when you should definitely not use it!


           Loving & lying, Eve X(oxo).


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Wanna define me? Go ahead.