sunnuntai 13. tammikuuta 2013

What is love?

Sounds weird, ha? It's not. More like every day life. Included in everything.

I personally haven't figured out yet, what is love. Is it just a feeling or more like a need? 

I know how does it feel to love mom or dad or brother or friend. But how does it feel to lovelove someone? I am just not sure if I know that at all.


I know that my boyfriend loves me. Or so does he say. But how do I know that I love him back? 

I haven't said it back yet because I want to be sure before I do. Am I being cruel? I don't think so. I know that I love him but by the same way I love all my other friends also. Is that enough at all? I do like him a lot. Do I learn to love him later? Or do I grow to love him? I just feel so confused. And you are probably able to see it from this text.


And not only the love part confuses me. Also that feeling I sometimes have about our relationship. I am not afraid of the fact that we'll probably break up some day (or get married) I am not afraid of what others might think about us as a couple. But sometimes I feel like an wild animal locked up in a cage. Like someone (this time my boyfriend) have taken my freedom away. Not often but still sometimes. And I don't know what to think about it.



       Well, thats all of my weird text for     
                 this time. Eve X(oxo)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Wanna define me? Go ahead.