sunnuntai 3. helmikuuta 2013

Again about love

Do you still remember when I wrote that I don't know what's love and so on?


Well I still don't know for sure what is it. 

But I think now that I probably do love my boyfriend. Because this life is way too short to think about stuff (read shit) like this for too long. I love him now and I guess I also love him tomorrow. But if I don't it won't be the end of this world. Not even close. 


And last time I wrote I felt sometimes like locked up in a cage. I do not feel like that anymore. I feel happy about that I have someone in my life who likes and loves me now. Even thougt he wouldn't love me forever.

I now have someone besides my bestfriends who knows pretty much everything about my life and about me.



                   Love Eve X(oxo)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Wanna define me? Go ahead.