keskiviikko 6. helmikuuta 2013

The future starts today

What do u think about your future? Scary or wonderfull? Known or unknown? Bad or great? 

I don't usually like to think about future I'm one of those who live their lifes day by day. But now (actually in this starting month) I'm forced to think about it. I must decide where I want to study next  because my primary school is almost over. I've already decided to go to high school instead of vocational school to get three more years to think what I want to be when I grow up. Now the only problem is that I have no idea what school will I choose. 

There is one nearby but pretty many people from my old class and school are going there. Not that I don't like them but it would be awesome to meet new people and make new friends. It's just that those schools with new people are thirty minutes wit bus the closest bus stop happens to be fifteen minutes of cycling and almost thirteen of walking away from where I live. By my scooter it takes only less than ten minutes but I can't really drive in the winter.


I guess deep in my mind I've already decided that I'll just go to the high school nearby. Because after all it's only three years. And these last three years of primary school have just passed by so quickly. But when I've finally made my decision I'll be happy with it. Because more than anything I just want happiness for myself and those I love. 



                  Hope u didn't get too bored while reading that, Eve X(oxo)






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Wanna define me? Go ahead.