perjantai 1. maaliskuuta 2013

Running too fast to stay alive

My life have been really hectic lately. I've been just running around and doing everything (and too much nothing). Do you know the feeling when you have to do this and that even though you just feel like closing your eyes and taking a small break? That's been my reality for this week. Last week I had my winter vacation and I went to Sweden relaxing and it feels already like it's beem a year since. For real I didn't totally relax at all if sleeping doesn't count. I snowboarded and downhillskied daily for hours with my family and my bestfriends family. We had so much fun and the whole trip was totally wonderfull. 

Did you have your winter vacation already? Or do you have such a thing at all? 


Getting back to these days, I actually kind of like that hectic lifestyle when it's not totally over the top. At least you don't have to sarcrifice a thought for what to do next. Though I would like it even more if I could which the school stuff for hanging with my friends. 

Which do you prefer? Slow life or the life of a runner? 


Even though hectic isn't always that bad I'm trying to change my lifestyle to slower mode for while. Wish me luck!


                         Eve X(oxo)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Wanna define me? Go ahead.