A: Apple, I'm just so addicted to my phone and probably could not live without it.
B: Bestfriend, boyfriend and brother. All super important to me and just awesome people!
C: Cocacola zero, my all time favorite.
D: Daddy. My first love!
E: Oh this is me! I'm so selfish.
F: Friends and family. Both are really important to me couldn't live without either one!
G: Google. Lifesaver what else can I say?
H: The host that's my favorite book writen by Stephanie Meyer.
I: Instagram you can find me there too with the name: holdingonlettinggo.
L: Love. No need for explanation?
M: Mommy. My first hero.
N: Nights I'm totally a nightperson.
P: Pirate my childhood dreamjob.
S: Summer! I just love the warm weather, who wouldn't?
T: Tähti meaning a star. Probably my favorite finnish word.
U: Unelmointi which is dreaming in English. Hold on to your dreams!
W: Winter to counterbalance for summer because I love snow too.


Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Wanna define me? Go ahead.