perjantai 5. syyskuuta 2014

Develop yourself

Because there's always something about yourself you could work with. I feel like my biggest flaws are the lack of patience, constant need for having something to do, stressing too much and worst of all being a perfectionist.


The last one of those is semi new flaw of mine but I see it getting worse all the time. Still I'm trying to figt against it because it's a bit bad thing. These days when I do esseys I have to make it perfect and it takes ages. And while doing groupwork I have to have the last word. From those to the last one is worse. Thank god there's usually other strongminded people in my groups so I don't make all the decisions. I'm trying to control that and I'm happy that it's not the worst possible case yet. Maybe it will never be.


Then I have made a list with few other things you can try to develop yourself instead of just trying to get rid of your bad sides.

1. Remember to laugh.

2. Make time for hobbys.

3. Play like you were a child.

4. Learn to forgive.

5. Hug the ones you love.

6. Go outside to breathe the fresh air.

7. Don't be afraid to fall in love.

8. Share your funniest stories.

9. Explore.

10. Be humble.

11. Find positivity.

12. Workout.

13. Dance like a crazy person.

14. Cry if you feel like it.

15. Do things that scary you.

16. List your goals.

You may find some of those a bit silly but I know they all work. Just try because what bad could possibly happen?



          Developing myself, Eve X(oxo)






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Wanna define me? Go ahead.