torstai 11. syyskuuta 2014

When you're gone

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you

When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too

When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok

I miss you


This is for my great, crazy, awesome, lovely and best friend who's leaving to be an exhange student. 


I know you basically haven't even left yet but I miss you already.

And I know I didn't really cry or anything while saying goodbye and I thought I wasn't going to but afterwards I really did. I just started crying out of nowhere and couldn't even say why was I crying because every time I tried I would just cry more. It was terrible really. It hit me that I'm not going to see you for four months. But it makes me feel better to know that sometimes distance is good. It forces us to realize whats really important.


Remember to have fun and not to worry too much because sooner than you can ever see, four months will be gone and you'll be back. Which will probably be just as bittersweet as leaving today.

      I wish you have the greatest     
            adventure of your life. 

              Don't forget me<3
        

        I'll be here for you, Eve X(oxo)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Wanna define me? Go ahead.