keskiviikko 3. syyskuuta 2014

The story behind the name

As you maybe noticed my blog has a new name! Like it? 


I don't know if that was really the best option of all the great names (I really didn't come up with too many) but it's good enough for now. 

(Honestly I had this perfect new name in my mind but then I got a blackout and I can not remember it anymore! This really pisses me of.)


The reason WHY I wanted to change the name was that it's been a long time since I started this and so much have changed. And I have changed. I just did not feel the old name anymore, you know. I feel like my blog was too "teenish" and though this is still not to be taken too seriously I want it to have a bit more serious look. 

There is no big and awesome story behind this name but I think the name fits now. I'm about to reveal more of the real life me starting with my latest post that was definitely the most personal post I've ever writen. And I'm about to correct the spelling and stuff in my older post (I promise that the content won't change) because I don't want to erase them all but I kind of hate most of them in those forms they're right now.

The name is also fitting for the situation of this blog because you don't really know me (well most of you don't) but I think by reading this you might kind of get to know my mind and what's up in my life.  And I hope I get to know it better as well.



         Defining myself, Eve X(oxo)<3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Wanna define me? Go ahead.